Iñaki
Not another post about vacations Yesterday I came back home from my holydays. Two weeks have passed and I feel recovered enough to this "last week before my english exam". I know that the better way to prepare an english exam isn't to have a two weeks break on the last month before it. Even if the weeks before that break you didn´t have work as much as is needed. But those things happens when you can't choose the dates, neither of the exam nor the holydays. If I could change those facts I will worry about them, but I can't. In spite of that, I have confidence on myself and I hope to pass the exam with some luck and with much effort. Thus, my purposes to these days are, first of all, read only texts writen on english. Do many grammar exercises. Take some lessons. And also to write some post on italki and take care about the corrections that people do on my redactions. On this point I must clarify that the exam has no listening nor speaking, hence I won't work on them at least for this week. Thanks for all in advance.