Emma
No Subject The summer vacation was over. My little sister went to senior high school three days ago and soon started with a week of military training which is mandatory for every freshman. I still remember my military training in university. It was hard, but also very interesting and memorable. The drillmaster was very serious and strict during training, but when we were rest, he was also very nice. Through the conversation we knew that he was younger than us and had been a soldier for 2 years. What a surprise! The military training made us blacker by standing and training under the sunshine. But it also made us stronger and more united. After graduation we drifted apart, some still have contact with me, but it is never the same as we were in university. We all have our own lives, we have to work, we even don't live in the same city, we have less time to meet, to talk. Sometimes I feel scared that one day we will become strangers to each other. I miss the good days in university and wish the friendship with my classmates last forever.

No Subject

The summer vacation was over. My little sister went to senior high school three days ago and soon started with a week of military training which is mandatory for every freshman. I still remember my military training in university. It was hard, but also very interesting and memorable. The drillmaster was very serious and strict during training, but when we were resting, he was also very nice. Through the conversation we learned  that he was younger than us and had been a soldier for 2 years. What a surprise! The military training made us tanned from  standing and training in the sunshine. But it also made us stronger and more united. After graduation we drifted apart, some still have contact with me, but it is never the same as when we were in university. We all have our own lives, we have to work, we even don't live in the same city, we have less time to meet, to talk. Sometimes I feel scared that one day we will become strangers to each other. I miss the good days in university and hope  the friendship with my classmates last forever.

Hello, Vanthanh. Nice to meet you too. I'm willing to make friends with you. :)
It was very nice to hear your story. I love it a lot. Can we make friends? Nice to meet you