美语鹭宝宝
SMART TABLETS Formula was very glad that she was thin now, but she still wanted to be smart because she was stupid and couldn’t even answer one question in class. she also wanted to be as Hack because Hack always got the highest scores on every test and also he can answer every question in class. One day Formula decided to try and become smarter, so she stopped watching television and playing sports and video games and started to read more books and do lots of test papers. One day when they took a test at school she thought she might get a better score, but she was still disappointed because she still got the lowest score. Everybody saw her and said, “Here is dumb Formula!” All: “Hahahaha!” One day Hack came up to Formula again because Hack wanted to get money from Formula; because he was very lazy and didn’t want to do chores for allowances. He always found ways to get money from some people so he could buy the things he wanted. Hack saw Formula and said, “Hey Formula, I can help you become smarter; all you need are these tablets.” “But how are thin tablets going to help become get smarter?” Asked Formula who was confused. Hack laughed and said, “But this is a different brand. it is not thin tablets, and they are called smart tablets silly.” Said Hack laughing like a chicken, so Formula everyday gave Hack her lunch money and she bought some more. They were nit very tasty but she thought she might get smarter like the thin tablets which Hack had sold her some. So three years had passed and still nothing happened, Formula was now very impatient and thought that Hack is tricking her. Hack said, “Ah, the tablets are working already.”