My favourite kind of holiday Hi everyone! I have to writte a letter to a friend about my favourite kind of holiday. Can you help me with the mistakes? "Dear Harry, The kind of holiday I enjoy the most is going to the beach. I go to Peñíscola with my family every year since I was 6. We stay in a hotel next to the beach. We usually go swimming in the morning and we go shopping in the evening. But my favourite part is to visit the old town at night. I really like the sea, because it's a place that makes me feel relaxed. The weather in there is always good. Even the sun is always shining, Peñíscola is less hotter than my city. What about you? From Iván"

My favourite kind of holiday

Hi everyone!
I have to writte write a letter to a friend about my favourite kind of holiday.
Can you help me with the mistakes?

"Dear Harry,

The kind of holiday I enjoy the most is going to the beach.
I go I've gone ['since' means from a time in the past up to now, so it's an 'open' timeframe; with open timeframes, we use the present perfect] to Peñíscola with my family every year since I was 6. We stay in
a hotel next to the beach.
We usually go swimming in the morning and (we go) [it's not necessary to repeat 'we go'] shopping in the evening.
But my favourite part is to visit visiting the old town at night.
I really like the sea, because it's a place that makes me feel relaxed.
The weather in there is always good. Even the sun is always shining [it's more natural to put 'even' before the main verb, so you could say, 'The sun even shines all the time'],
Peñíscola is less hotter hot than [more naturally, 'Peñíscola is not as hot as'] my city.
What about you?

From Iván"