Victoria Tran
Potentials and advantages in marine economic development in my hometown!!! Haiphong, one of the biggest coastal provinces in Vietnam, has high potentials, which are created from a number of available advantages, in developing marine economy. Some of the most favourable conditions are strategic location, comprehensive infrastructure and available supporting sectors. The city has continuously been trying to make those potentials come reality. First of all, the geographical location is the key factor that determines towards-sea focus of the city’s economy. Being the biggest gateway towards the East Sea of the North, Haiphong provides the life-sea-line moving cargos between the Northern suppliers and Southern market and international market. Besides, Haiphong is also one of three main points of economic triangle, including Hanoi, Haiphong and Quangninh, which facilitates the city to attract not only domestic but also foreign investors. A well situated location is really a big advantage in marine economic development of the city. Moreover, Haiphong has almost full-kind of modes of transport, comprising an airport, railways, roads, waterways, and a number of seaports. To be more specific, Haiphong Port is one of the biggest seaports in Vietnam, stretching over 12 kilometers, along which there is a variety of ports of bulk cargo, heavy cargo and containers. The total loading and unloading capacity of these ports reached 18.5 million tons in 2013. Another considerable advantage is the local perennial maritime education, which is able to provide the city with high-skilled and qualified human resources annually. The convenient transport system and available intensive labours make the city an attractive destination for both domestic firms and international investors. Last but not least, the marine sector of Haiphong can benefit from its logistics chain and relating industries. In particular, there are about 20 shipyards which are specialized in building, and repairing ships with the State-of-the-Art techniques. Additionally, industrial zones such as VSIP, Trang Due, Do Son, etc. have enormous demands of transporting goods and material by ship, creating a busy employment market to develop marine economy. All the advantages mentioned above enable Haiphong to accelerate its sea-focus orientated economy so that the city will become even wealthier, being a significant contributor to the whole country’s development.
1

CORRECTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS = PART 1

Potentials and advantages in marine economic development in my hometown!!!

The advantages of and potential for marine economic development in my hometown

Haiphong, one of the biggest coastal provinces in Vietnam, has high potentials, which are created from a number of available advantages, in developing marine economy.

Haiphong is one of the biggest coastal provinces in Vietnam. Due to many advantages it has a high potential for developing a strong marine economy.

Some of the most favourable conditions are include its strategic location, comprehensive infrastructure and available supporting sectors. The city has continuously been trying to make those potentials come reality. been working towards maximizing its potential.

First of all, the geographical location is the key factor that determines towards-sea focus of the city’s economy.

First, Haiphong's geographical location is the key factor that determines the city’s economy.

Being the biggest gateway towards to the East Sea of the North [do you mean 'the northern part of the East Sea], Haiphong provides the life-sea-line moving cargos cargo between the northern suppliers and the southern market and as well as the international market.

CORRECTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS - PART 2

Besides, In addition, Haiphong is also one of three main points of the economic triangle, including Hanoi, Haiphong and Quangninh, which facilitates the city to attract not only domestic, but also foreign investors. investment.

A well situated location is really a big one of the city's biggest advantagein marine economic development of the city.

Moreover, Haiphong has almost full-kind of several critical modes of transport, comprising an airport, railways, roads, waterways, and a number of seaports.

To be more specific, Haiphong Port is one of the biggest seaports in Vietnam, stretching over 12 kilometers, along which there is a variety of ports of handling bulk cargo, heavy cargo and containers.

The total loading and unloading capacity of these ports reached 18.5 million tons in 2013.

Another considerable advantage is the local perennial maritime educational system, which is able to provide the city with high-skilled and qualified qualified, highly-skilled human resources annually.

The convenient [maybe add "highly-efficient"] transportion system and available labour pool intensive labours make the city an attractive destination for both domestic firms and international investors.