Сумайя
The last day of summer. Hi, my dear notebook! Today is the last day of summer! It means that we must to go to the this school. I hate the school as many students on our planet. Because I must do this stupid homework, learn the rules, watch for my classmates, because I am a steward in our class, I must to help our class teacher. But I have many friends in class, that I want to see, because I missing them all summer. And I must to make up with my best friend- Misha. I think that's all that I want to say;). Bye-bye

The last day of summer.

Hi, my dear notebook! Today is the last day of summer! It means that we must to go to the this school. I hate the school, as many students on our planet do. Because I must do this stupid homework, learn the rules, watch over my classmates, because I am a steward in our class. I must to help our class teacher. But I have many friends in class, that I want to see, because I missed them all summer. And I must to make up with my best friend- Misha. I think that's all that I want to say;). Bye-bye

When we use the word "must", it is followed by the base form of the verb WITHOUT "to".

I must do my homework.

I must go to sleep early.