Noha
Imagination story I want to tell you about a girl, her name is Carmen. she is 25 years old. since 4 years ago she met a guy at the library when she was reading some books, the name of this guy is Adam. Adam has a disability, he can‘t walk. and he felt bad about his state. when Carmen saw Adam, she feel she wants to talk with him, so she sit near of him and start talking. but he never said anything. she wrote her number on little paper, and put it in his bag and said: I wish to be your friend. then she gone.
1

Imaginary story

I want to tell you about a girl, her name is Carmen. She is 25 years old. since 4 years ago she met a guy at the library when she was reading some books, the name of this guy is Adam. Adam has a disability, he can‘t walk and he felt bad about his state. When Carmen saw Adam, she felt like talking to him, so she sat near of him and started talking, but he never said anything. She wrote her number on a little paper, and put it in his bag and said: I wish to be your friend, then she left.

<em>I'll wait to see what happens next!</em>