Angela Ku
Inside out 2 Spoiler alert This story took place inside the brain of Liley who was an 11 years old girl struggling to adjust to a new life in San Francisco. There are five members in the control center of Liley’s brain. The leader of this gang is Joy, glowing with gleam yellow light but with shining blue hair. She didn’t like Sad, a painted blue character who always looks on the black side. Joy’s biggest wish was to make as more memory balls glittered in yellow which implied happy memory as possible so when she found out that Sad could change the happy memory to sad memory just by merely touching it she drew a circle trying to keep Sad away from the control desk. However, Sad went out of control and even turned a core happy memory ball into a sad one, which made Joy got crazy to keep the ball away from the long-term memory storage place. Unfortunately, in the turmoil, Joy and Sad both fell into a tube and was accidently sent outside the control center. Without the leader, the rest of the three members didn’t know how to make Liley act like a normal person and made all of Liley’s personality islands collapsed down. At the same time Joy and Sad was trying hard figuring out how to get back to control center. In their journey of getting back to control center, they met Liley’s imaginary friend, Big Bong who is created by Liley when she was a child. To be continued...