Marí Jo
Yoga classes! I restart taking my yoga classes... I can say that I FEEL SO GOOD! My instructor is the most beautiful person I've met, it's awesome giving her classes and the things I love to do in my yoga classes are the Tree and the pyramid pose and the relaxation part at the end of the class and then drinking some tea! uff I love it Here is important Breathing and think you are trying to do everything right... practicing you'll pass your own levels!. I've been trying to change a lot of things in my life and this makes me feel I'm doing right. I'm so motivated for being better everyday and this helps me and makes me feel so peaceful and with a lot of energy!
1

Yoga Classes!

I have started taking yoga classes again and can honestly say I feel so much better. My Instructor is the most beautiful person I have ever met and taking her classes is awesome. My favorite parts of the class are the tree and pyramid positions and the cool down at the end of each class as well as drinking tea afterwards... I love it.

If you want to do yoga correctly it is important to focus on your breathing and your form throughout and with practice you will exceed your own limits. Recently, I've been making a lot of positive changes in my life and I feel that I am on the right path when I practice yoga. I am feeling really motivated at present as my yoga is improving everyday and I feel calm and energized after each session.