Report on the gym FCE "Twins centre" Introduction The aim of this report is to describe the main sporty facility nearby. It is based on evidence and information given by the people interviewed. According to them the best centre is " The twins". Structure Thanks to an innovative and contemporary design, the gym can be regarded as a very appealing environment. It is structured on three floors with an external swimming pool with separate entrance and private parking that hosts 100 cars. In addition an hypotethical client might surely appreciate the enormous bar in the hall. Activities Well-prepared trainers are provided offering a wide variety of courses, ranging from pilates to the most extreme activities. By buying a reasonable member card it is possible to attend sporty clubs and join amazing hikes in the woods. Flexibility The "Twins centre" is well know for its flexibilty and innovative programmes. In fact the gym opens at 7 am and closes at 2 am, letting everyone go depending on their need. Conclusion On the whole, there's nothing negative regarding this great gym. In contrast, if you need a simpler and cheaper facilty this is not the place for you.

Report on the gym FCE

"Twins centre"

Introduction
The aim of this report is to describe the main sportfacility nearby. It is based on evidence and information given by the people interviewed. According to them the best centre is " The twins".

Structure
Thanks to an innovative and contemporary design, the gym can be regarded as a very appealing environment. It is structured on three floors with an external swimming pool with and a separate entrance and private parking that hosts 100 cars. In addition, an hypotethical client might surely also appreciate the enormous bar in the hall.

Activities
Well-prepared trainers are provided offering and offer a wide variety of courses, ranging from pilates to the most extreme activities. By buying a reasonable member card it is possible to attend sporty clubs and join amazing hikes in the woods.

Flexibility
The "Twins centre" is well known for its flexibilty and innovative programmes. In fact, the gym opens at 7 am and closes at 2 am, letting everyone go depending on their need.

Conclusion
On the whole, there's nothing negative regarding this great gym. In contrast However, if you need a simpler and cheaper facilty, this is not the place for you.

*Molto bene, solo alcune piccole cose :)