Autumnholic Pau
Letter t oa friends (FCE practise) Dear Mar, it was great to hear from you after so long and even greater to know about your visit! It's gonna be your best July, I promise. I've talked with my cousin Anne and she's anxious about your coming too. She has also suggested some places you might like such as Albufera park and Island of Tabarca -which is a bit far but we can go driving to Santa Pola and sailing from its shore. There we can do some diving so remember bringing you swinsuit and goggles. Just came to my mind that you said once that you loved Warhol and I'm quite sure there will be an exposition of his works since 14th of July. Which days will you be here? We can go if you fancy. About the weather...i'm sorry to say that here barely rains on July, it's most like dry and hot days so bring light clothes and sandals better than boots or closed-toed shoes. Really, it's too hot! besides that there isn't anything special to take with you, we can borrow you whatever you may need, though. If you have any request about the days you'll spend with us just tell me and I'll do my best. I'm looking forward to your reply and to seeing you on July! Give my love to your family, Best wishes, Carol

Letter t oa friends (FCE practise)

Dear Mar,
it was great to hear from you after so long and even greater to know about your visit! It's gonna be your best July, I promise. I've talked with my cousin Anne and she's anxious about your coming too. She has also suggested some places you might like such as Albufera park and Island of Tabarca -which is a bit far but we can go driving to Santa Pola and sailing from its shore. There we can do some diving so remember to bring bringing your swinsuit swimsuit and goggles.

It Just came to my mind that you said once that you loved Warhol and I'm quite sure there will be an exposition [exposition=business, exhibition=art] exhibition of his works since from 14th of July. Which days will you be here? We can go if you fancy.

About the weather...i'm sorry to say that here it barely rains on in July, it's mostly like dry and hot days so bring light clothes and sandals better than boots or closed-toed shoes. Really, it's too hot! besides that there isn't anything special to bring (bring = to here/this place, take = away from here) take with you, we can borrow you whatever you may need, though.
If you have any request about the days you'll spend with us just ask tell me and I'll do my best.

I'm looking forward to your reply and to seeing you on in July!
Give my love to your family,
Best wishes,

Carol

Superb, your English is advanced.  Those small words are always the trouble in every language! Bring/Take is useful to get right.