Sajad
Exercise (part 2) Exercise (The Second Part) This time I’m going to say another experience in sport. In the first part I told you the story that happened to me and it caused me to leave playing soccer anymore but I was still a soccer crazy fan and I spent most of my times to watch it. I had been preparing for university entrance exam that an opportunity for having a job came to my life. I actually was on dilemma that what is the best decision? Finally I had to choose the job instead of going to university and studying! I started my job but it wasn’t easy to work, you should be so powerful to do your duties because you should take out heavy things, pressuring stuff, working with huge machines and etc. that was why I became interested in body building! At first I just thought it to help me at work but after a while my mind turned to become a professional body builder like, of course Arnold!!! I registered at a gym and start working out immediately. It didn’t take a long time that I got a lot of experiences in body building but it wasn’t already good because my muscles hadn’t grown up enough. Watching lots of pictures of great body builders made me more encouraged to use supplements like proteins, creatines, vitamins etc. they were so expensive but it wasn’t a convincing reason to change my mind for preventing my new dream!. So I spent some of my salary to buy such thing every month. Beside this things I was on a special diet also. I had at least more than six meals per day but they weren’t big amount. The meals mostly included meat, egg, dairy products, fresh vegetables and fruits. I avoided junk foods and fatty foods also soda! And the last thing that I should have cared to have a great result, was my sleeping. I slept about 8 hours during a night also take a nap, 2 hours before exercise. After some years my muscles grew up gradually and I seemed so well-built. I was one of the three guys who were just prepared to take part in a competition. Once we were at gym and our coach told us if you want to win the competition you should take some chemical drugs (the drugs which had terrible side effects on your health like hormonal drugs). It was so challengeable to make a proper decision between winning the competition and losing your health and I had spent lots of money and times to reach this level and I couldn’t think leaving without any success. The time was passing fast and I should have decided. (the rest is in the next entry )