Plaii
about myself I love to read books especially novel, see the movie, listen to music and travel. My family and I always travel to mountain and see with driving. I'm a positive thinking. When I have a problem, I always think every problem is good experience that will show you are right or wrong so you can be adapted for the future. I would like to know various languages as much as I can so, i think third languages is Chinese. In fact, my English quite bad that I weak to speak and write.
1

about myself

I love to read books especially novels, see the movies, listen to music and travel. My family and I always travel to mountain and see sea with driving by car [or <em>My family and I always drive to the mountains and sea</em>]. I'm a positive thinking [<em>I'm positive thinking OR I'm a positive thinking person]</em>. When I have a problem, I always think every problem is good experience which that will show you are right or wrong so you can be adapted for the future. [good sentence, which/that is a really tricky thing to get right, many English people get that wrong too!]

I would like to know various languages as much as I can, so i think the my third languages should be/will be is Chinese. In fact, my English is quite bad so that I am weak to in speaking and writing.

I think your English is good.  You are trying to use some intermediate phrases and you have expressed yourself clearly.  Your English is not weak, you have the basics and more already!

1

about myself

I love to read books especially novel, see the movie, listen to music and travel. My family and I always travel to mountain and see with driving(I don't understand this context). I'm a positive thinking. When I have a problem, I always think that every problem is good experience that which will show are you are right or wrong so you can be adapted for the future.
I would like to know various languages as much as I can so, i think third languages language will be Chinese(I think that it is in future). In fact, my English quite bad that I am weak to in speak speaking(or speech) and write writing.