Daria
My presentation Hi, my name is Daria i live in a town called Chiusi , it's Very little town but is Very nice with a long heritage. Durin the school i live in Florence, the best city of Tuscany, i study fashion marketing i like very much because is Very interesting and there are many occasion of job in my society. In a few days i will go to Africa for three weeks , ad volunteer i am Very excite and the same happy. I'll visit Nairobi and Mombasa and i will work in a orphanage..i chose this because is Very important to me To help and to effort in this reality..and in the same time also i can know a different country and to learn New things. P.S it's high appreciated by me a corecction if i have mistakes
2

My presentation

Hi, my name is Daria I live in a town called Chiusi. It's a very small town but it is very nice with a long heritage. During the school year I live in Florence, the best city in Tuscany where I study fashion marketing. I like it very much because it is very interesting and there are many opportunities to work

in my society. In a few days I will go to Africa for three weeks as a volunteer. I am very excited and   happy at the same time. I'll visit Nairobi and Mombasa and I will work in a orphanage. I chose this because it is very important for me to help and to make an effort in this situation and at the same time I can know a different country and learn new things.

P.S it's highly appreciated by me if you can correct my mistakes.

Hello Daria,

Remember that when you are talking about yourself doing an action it is always a capital (big) 'I'. You also have random capital letters where they are not needed.

I hope you find your experience in Africa rewarding.

Bob

2

My presentation

Hi, my name is Daria. I live in a town called Chiusi. It's a very little town, but is very nice with a long heritage. During the school I live in Florence, the best city of Tuscany. I study fashion marketing. I like it very much because it is very interesting and there are many job opportunities in my society. In a few days I will go to Africa for three weeks as a volunteer. I am very excited and the same happy. I'll visit Nairobi and Mombasa and I will work in an orphanage..I chose this because it is very important to me to help and the effort in this reality..and at the same time I can also know a different country and to learn new things.

P.S a corecction is highly appreciated by me if I have mistakes

Buon viaggio ;)