Emmy
things that prevent me from speaking English I really like speaking in English but the problem is I lack self confidence , I'm shy , and I'm afraid of making mistakes that make people laugh at me . I get frustrated when I spend my time on learning language and I still can't speak it very well yet . I don't wanna talk about my grammar because it's a disaster . Although I know a lot of vocabulary , I don't know how to use them . If you have any tips that will help me I'll be thankful .

Things that prevent me from speaking English

I really like speaking in English but the problem is I lack self confidence. I'm shy and I'm afraid of making mistakes that make people laugh at me. I get frustrated when I spend my time learning a language and I still can't speak it very well. I don't wanna talk about my grammar because it's a disaster. Although I know a lot of vocabulary, I don't know how to use it. If you have any tips that will help me I'll be thankful.

Hello Emmy,

Most people will not laugh at you when you make a mistake, they will try to help you. Your writing seems to be of a very high standard and it is a pity that you lack confidence in your speaking. If you would like to have a few lessons with me I can help you overcome your lack of confidence but it will have to be at the end of September as I am way on a contract until then.

Bob

Things That Prevent Me From Speaking English

I really like speaking in English, but the problem is I lack self confidence. I'm shy and I'm afraid of making mistakes that make people laugh at me. I get frustrated when I spend my time on learning a language that I still can't speak very well yet. I don't wanna talk about my grammar because it's a disaster. Although I know a lot of vocabulary, I don't know how to use it. If you have any tips that will help me I'll be thankful.