Virginia
It's rainning Yesterday it was rainning here. It something usual. At the end of the summer, every years, it rains. But it seems like if we wouldn't have seen rain ever. Some streets leave to be accesibles, some locals and garages flood and if wind blows strong, some little trees fall. I don't understand why it isn't possible make something to avoid problems that every year (and sometimes every end of summer and autumn) happens.
1

It's raining

Yesterday it was raining here. It is normal. At the end of the summer, every year, it rains. But it seems as if we had never seen rain before. Some streets are inacessible, some shops and garages flood and if the wind is strong, some little trees fall. I don't understand why it isn't possible to do something to avoid problems like this every year (and sometimes every end of summer and autumn).

Hello Virginia,

It is not just Spain that suffers this! I think that local governments can do more to check that the drains are clear during the summer so the rain can clear away more efficiently - that would stop most of the problems.

Your text was clear but needed cleaning up to make it grammatically correct and easier to read.

Hope this helps

Bob