rehtnug
lazy sunday Yesterday (sunday) was a lazy and peacefull day. I watch a movie, Terminator Genesys, It was funny and with many action scenes but I put it 5 of 10. After the movie I play againt my bass (I dont play it about 4 or 5 moths. And in the morning cooking my ravioles, and I put it 5 of 10 too. haha. The next time I cook ravioles I do it much better than yesterday. Bye!
1

lazy sunday

Yesterday (sunday) was a lazy and peaceful day. I watched a movie, Terminator Genesys. It was funny and with many action scenes, but I rate it 5 out of 10. After the movie I played my bass again. (I haven't played it for about 4 or 5 months.) And in the morning I cooked my ravioles, and I rate it 5 out of 10 too. haha. The next time I cook ravioles I'll do it much better than yesterday.

Bye!

1

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday (Sunday) was a lazy and peaceful day. I watched the movie Terminator Genesys. It was funny, with many action scenes, but I only rated it 5 out of 10. After the movie I played my bass again (I haven't played it for about 4 or 5 moths). In the morning I cooked ravioles, but only rated it 5 out of 10 also. Haha. The next time I cook ravioles I will do it much better than yesterday.

Bye!