gami
Pursuit of Happiness I just watched the film named " Pursuit of Happiness". No matter how many times you've watched it before, it's still touching and inspiring. It also makes me wondering whether what I'm doing is the right or not. What that film tells us is that there is a time you have to be desperate to pursuit what you want and protect it. If you are desperate enough, there would be nothing you can't achieve. In the film, there's certainly an important message that sometimes slips our mind. Once in a while, I doubt where I'm going. But as long as you have a faith on you, everything is going to be good in the end whatever the result might be. Because you would have decided every single choices based on your own belief. Anyway, I guess I'm being caught up in the heat of the moment so I would be embarrassed if I read this post some other time. The conclusion is, I sleep too much these days so I gotta sleep less not to waste of my time!
1

Pursuit of Happiness

I just watched the film named "Pursuit of Happiness".
No matter how many times you've watched it before, it's still touching and inspiring.
It also makes me wonder whether what I'm doing is the right or not. What that film tells us is that there is a time you have to be desperate to pursue what you want and protect it. If you are desperate enough, there will be nothing you can't achieve.
In the film, there's certainly an important message that sometimes slips our mind.

Once in a while, I doubt where I'm going. But as long as you have a faith on you, everything is going to be good in the end whatever the result might be, because you would have decided every single choice based on your own belief.

Anyway, I guess I'm being caught up in the heat of the moment so I would be embarrassed if I read this post some other time.
The conclusion is, I sleep too much these days so I gotta sleep less not to waste of my time!