Victor Pino
Cook Study. In my study of cook, they are 2 years, I will see a lot of world food, now I carry seven month, from which, I saw 3 subject-matter; Kitchen one, Bakery one, Pasta and sauce. In kitchen one, we saw the basic technique of how use the knife, and make the vegetables cut, Chicken, pork, Fish, and beef meat. We prepared some récipe with all this thing. In bakery one, I learned to prepare different types of bread like; French bread, Sándwich bread, Field bread, Butter bread, etc. The chef teached us how knead all ingredient for shape the bread. The classes of Pasta and Sauce has been more or less the same technique for the knead, but the sauce it was a new class, and here learned different typesof preparations, We met a lot oftypes of sauce, like Bechamel, Bolognese, Parisien, etc. Now I wil start latin American Kitchen, sincerely I´m very excited for learned new thing about some as exciting as is the food of differets countries such as Venezuela, México, Colombia, Perú, Argentina, among others.