Alexandra
About me Once upon a time, there was a little girl called Alexandra. She was always lazy at school and never cared about what others think. She didn't know what to do after school, all she did was watch cartoons and be sorry about herself. But after a while, she managed to find the one whom she had been looking for. He was always kind to her and had brought roses when they had a date. On top of that, he had beautiful blue eyes like the bluest sea and the clearest sky altogether. She felt differently. "Is he a prince? Where has he been up to now?" she thought. Finally, the prince proved that he was really a prince because he'd saved the girl from the dragon and changed into a princess. Their wedding day was like a dream in a grean forest and as they said their "I do"s, the love of these two people became a happy tale.

About me

Once upon a time, there was a little girl called Alexandra. She was always lazy at school and never cared about what others think. She didn't know what to do after school, all she did was watch cartoons and be sorry about herself. But after a while, she managed to find the one whom she had been looking for. He was always kind to her and had brought roses when they had a date. On top of that, he had beautiful blue eyes like the bluest sea and the clearest sky combined altogether. She felt differently. "Is he a prince? Where has he been up to now?" she thought. Finally, the prince proved that he was really a prince because he'd saved the girl from the dragon and changed into a princess. Their wedding day was like a dream in a grean green forest and as they said their "I do"s, the love of these two people became a happy tale.

Linguistically <em>perfect</em>.  I didn't understand the story though... the prince "saved the girl from the dragon and changed into a princess"?

Are they both pricesses when they get married?  A true anti-Disney tale that would be!

About me

Once upon a time, there was a little girl called Alexandra. She was always lazy at school and never cared about what others thought. She didn't know what to do after school, all she did was watch cartoons and feel bad about herself. But after a while, she managed to find the one whom she had been looking for. He was always kind to her and had brought roses when they had a date. On top of that, he had beautiful blue eyes like the bluest sea and the clearest sky altogether. She felt differently. "Is he a prince? Where has he been up to now?" she thought. Finally, the prince proved that he was really a prince because he'd saved the girl from the dragon and changed into a princess. Their wedding day was like a dream in a green forest and as they said their "I do"s, the love of these two people became a happy tale.