Ricardo
0831 - The Big Pool The Big Pool. This picture we can show a beautiful place in the some big house. There are a great pool with some people in the pool. I think have four women, three women is stopping and one other is swimming. And have others people in the board pool, they don't have beach clothes. I think because have hot sun, maybe is midday because we can't see their shadow. And have a man stopping look the pool and the landscape. Probably he had been in the house because he wearing a black jeans, a black shirt and holding a blouse or jacket, and with backpack. Vocabulary: - A man - Pool - Sunshade ( It is correct?) - Sea - Sunbathe - Beach lounge chair - Summer clothes - Landscape - Midday - Backpack
1

0831 - The Big Pool

The Big Pool.

This picture we can shows a beautiful place in a big house. There is a great pool with some people in it. I think have there are four women, three women of them is are stopping not moving and one other another one is swimming. And have Moreover, there are others other people in the board broad pool and they don't have beach clothes are not wearing any swimsuit. I think it's because have there is no hot sun, maybe is it's midday because we can't see their shadow. And have Furthermore, there is a man stopping look standing still looking at the pool and at the landscape. Probably he had been in the house because he is wearing a some black jeans, a black shirt and is holding a blouse or a jacket, and with a backpack.

Vocabulary:
- A man
- Pool
- Sunshade ( It is correct?) It does exist but it has a different meaning from shadow
- Sea
- Sunbathe
- Beach lounge chair
- Summer clothes
- Landscape
- Midday
- Backpack

1

0831 - The Big Pool

The Big Pool.

This picture we can shows a beautiful place in the some a big house. There are is a great pool with some people in the pool. I think have there are four women, three women is stopping are standing and one other is swimming. And have others There are other people in the board poolside, they don't have beach clothes. I think (because have hot sun,?) maybe it is midday because we can't see their shadow. And have There is a man stopping to look at the pool and the landscape. Probably he had probably been in the house because he wearing a black jeans, a black shirt and holding a blouse (blouse usually only refers to a ladies shirt) or jacket, and with has a backpack.

Vocabulary:
- A man
- Pool
- Sunshade ( It is correct?) Umbrella
- Sea
- Sunbathe
- Beach lounge chair
- Summer clothes
- Landscape
- Midday
- Backpack

1

0831 - The Big Pool

The Big Pool.

This picture we can shows a beautiful place at in the some big house.

(we can say a huge room in some big house, but that means within the house - i.e. inside)

There are is a great pool with some people in the pool. I think there are have four women, three women is  are  <em>(plural)</em> stopping and one other is swimming.

And have there are others people in at the board pool (or <em>at the pool side)</em>, they don't have beach clothes.

(in the pool means in the water, i.e. wet!)

I think because have there is hot sun, maybe it is midday because we can't see their shadow. And have there is a man stopping to look the pool and the landscape. Probably he had been in the house because he is wearing a black jeans, a black shirt and holding a blouse or jacket, and with a backpack. 

Vocabulary:
- A man
- Pool
- Sunshade ( It is correct?)
- Sea
- Sunbathe
- Beach lounge chair
- Summer clothes
- Landscape
- Midday
- Backpack

Good work Ricardo.  Look at my corrections, a few of the same error (VERB: to be), which can be fixed quite easily I hope.  Your English is good enough to be perfectly understood.

If you want more object for vocabulary, please add it. Thanks =)