Pedro
My whole day... At first, I woke up just wanting to sleep, like forever... Yeah no one is going to jud me cuz everyone wants to sleep FOR fucking EVA! Then I finally got dressed and get away with Jão asshole by car. Afther that I arrived to that fucking school and someone from the direction <- this word is problilly wrong :P Her name must to be Tatiana ( TATIANA WHO?), she came to me at the gate and told: You can't come in without sut... then I told her: WHAAAT? O.k fuck it up I even wanted to come today. Later I get a sut and my day was totally boring. After that I arrived to home, TO THE INTERNET! End :)

My whole day...

At first, I woke up just wanting to sleep, like forever... Yeah no one is going to judge me cuz everyone wants to sleep FOR fucking EVA! Then I finally got dressed and get away with Jão asshole by car. After that I arrived at that fucking school and the school manager,or the supervisor <- :P Her name must be Tatiana ( TATIANA WHO?), she came to me at the gate saying  (shouting ): You can't come in without sut... then I told her: WHAAAT? O.k fuck it up  like l wanted to come today.! Later I get a sut and my day was totally boring.
After that I went  home, TO THE INTERNET! End :)