Daria
The Italy Italy is a the european 's state, it is a peninsula the capital is Rome . Its shape is a boot. It is dividesse in twenty one regions in my opinion the best are Tuscany sicily and Sardinia 'cause there are Very characteristic for culture story nature landsacapes and tradition. The wheather is a four season during a year but in the north is more cold a alpine climate anD in south it is hotter. The food is very good, there are disches characteritics as Pizza iCe cream some Kind of Pasta (carbonara , bolognese , lasagna) and much others. About the arts the italy is one of the most artistic city, for exmple in Florencia there are a lot of church museums and villas Very important. in the people , there are People very friendly and expansive especially in the south.
1

The Italy

Italy is a the European's state/country, it is a peninsula and the/it's capital is Rome . It's shape is a boot. It is dividesse divided into twenty one regions and in my opinion the best are Tuscany, Sicily and Sardinia because they are very characteristic for culture stories, nature landsacapes and tradition.
The wheather is a all four seasons during throughout the year but in the north it's a more cold a alpine climate and in the south it is much hotter.
The food is very good, there are disches dishes characteritics such as pizza, ice-cream, some Kind types of pasta (carbonara, bolognese, lasagna) and much many others.

About the In relation to arts, the Italy is one of the most artistic cities, for exmple in Florencia there are a lot of church museums and villas, which are very important.
in the In relation to people/the locals, there are people very friendly and expansive friendly/amiable especially in the south.

Great Article Daria :)