Meriem
One of The Best Definitions of Teaching Something struck me that year: Teaching is hard. Harder than I can explain it to anyone. Doing it well, consistently, takes a unique stamina. I didn't really see that until I took a breather and realized how fast I had been running. For everyone with talent and options, choosing to inter teaching and giving up the money, flexibility, and respect that so many other careers offer in order to take on the stress of the classroom is just crazy. Unless you see teaching as a calling. Unless you feel that teaching is what you are intended for; that it is your way to share the best of what you have to give to the world.
2

One of The Best Definitions of Teaching

Something struck me that/this year: Teaching is hard. Harder than I can explain it to anyone. Doing it well, consistently, takes a unique stamina. I didn't really see that until I took a breather and realized how fast I had been running. For everyone with talent and options, choosing to inter enter teaching and giving up the money, flexibility, and respect that so many other careers offer in order to take on the stress of the classroom is just crazy, that is unless you see teaching as a calling. Unless ,and you feel that teaching is what you are intended for, that it is your way to share the best of what you have to give to the world.

Great article Meriem, Suggestions marked in blue, very little correction here, well done! :)

1

One of The Best Definitions of Teaching

Something struck me that year: Teaching is hard. Harder than I can explain it to anyone. Doing it well and consistently takes a unique stamina. 

Thank you Karl :) I really appreciate that :)
Merriem I agree with you. Although not a teacher in the strict sense myself, I think teaching is a hard profession, one of the least appreciated professions, but with a great impact in everyones life. I wish you to achieve your dream of becoming a great English teacher.
hmm Wow! 8 years of experience is an amazing thing! I want to be a teacher of English that's why I'm doing my best to learn English. Thanks for wishing me luck ;) I wish you the same :)