Language Troubles Since I was little I was always excited lo learn english, and with the time the illusion of learning entirely a language and be able of expand my horizons made me a self-taught person. With time the teachers at school and the homeworks they gave us were not enough and it wasn't satisfactory and I didn't feel I was going anywhere, so i have tried through another media to try and learn all those things I have been inhibited
1

Language Troubles

Since I was little I was have always been (Past tense is ok, but since it's a continuing state, the present perfect makes a little more sense.) excited to learn English, and with the time the illusion (我不懂你是什么意思,也许:hope 或者 desire 或者 dream)。 of entirely learning entirely a language and being able of expand my horizons made me a self-taught person. With time (听起来有点奇怪,也许: As time went on) the teachers at school and the homeworks they gave us were not enough and it wasn't satisfactory (听起来有点奇怪)and I didn't feel like I was going anywhere, so i have tried through using another media to try and learn all those things I have been inhibited unable to.

红色:替代

蓝色:评论

黄色:糊涂

Language Troubles

Since I was little I was always excited lo learn English, and with the time the illusion of learning a language entirely and being able to expand my horizons made me a self-taught person. With time the homework that teachers at school and they gave us was not enough and it wasn't satisfactory. and I didn't feel I was going anywhere, so i have tried through another medium to try and learn all of those things which I have been inhibited me.

<em>You're using some complicated words and phrases, which is good! What other mediums are you using to learn English?</em>

Language Troubles

Since I was little I have always been excited lo learn english, and with time the desire of entirely learning a language and be able of expand my horizons made me a self-taught person. As time went on teachers at school and the homework they gave us were not enough and and I didn't feel I was going anywhere, so i have tried using other media to learn all those things I have been unable to.

Language Troubles

Since I was little I have always been excited lo learn english, and with  time the desire of learning entirely learning a language and be able of expand my horizons made me a self-taught person. As time went on the teachers at school and the homework they gave us were not enough and I didn't feel I was going anywhere, so I have tried through other media to learn those things I have been unable to.