AndyCan
You think what you think is right? When I sell items, I’ll meet some people who have some opinions for my price, and they will say “hey/hi, your price are over-priced, it just one hundred US dollars”, but I think they can be three hundred dollars because my commodities are out of print, and if you talking that to the people in the trade room will be a provocative act, and if I sell them in low-priced, there will be two kind of people buy it, one is people who want save their money so buy them in low-priced, second is trader who want buy it low and sell it high, so I don’t know which people you are, I don’t waste my chance to let the another trader earn money, because it’s my opportunity, you can’t stop me. Note: is there have different between “goods” and “commodity” ? and is there have different in “opportunity” and “chance”? when I play game, someone say “ what’s up “ to me , I said “hi “ ( I know I can said “ what’s up” ), he tell me he never use “hi” , he said “ hi is used in friends or we are making friends, is that true? It any problem that said “hi” ? I don’t know, plz help me :D thank you for your attention