Ricardo
Cats... Pets ? In my house there are 6 Cats, maybe after this first tense you might think that I like Cats... well ... no ... I dont like them, Here´s the story, some day, at some morning, very earlier, my father was going out to work and saw a Female Cat (then we named her "misha", tha´s something similar to "kitty" in English) Misha is a black cat who, in that moment, seemed to be homeless so my father bring her up to my house and took care of her. Yeah yeah I know, where are the other 5 cats in my story ? well, there were in misha´s belly, She was pregnant, so a month later She had 5 little kittens, "rabioso", "rojita", "miedoso", "negrita" y "Panchín". Now I have to live with them and we are trying to get along, I do really trying it. If you are an animal protector, dont get mad.

Cats... Pets ?

In my house there are 6 Cats. Maybe after this first sentence you might think that I like cats... well ... no ... I don't like them. Here´s the story. some One day, at some one morning, very early, my father was going out to work and saw a female cat (then we named her "Misha", that's something similar to "kitty" in English). Misha is a black cat who, in that moment, seemed to be homeless so my father brought her up to my house and took care of her. Yeah, yeah I know, where are the other 5 cats in my story? Well, they were in Misha´s belly, she was pregnant, so a month later she had 5 little kittens: "rabioso", "rojita", "miedoso", "negrita" y "Panchín".

Now I have to live with them and we are trying to get along, I do really am trying it.

If you are an animal lover protector, don't get mad.

[hahaha...well written}