Adara
My college I am a college student in Chongqing which is beautiful and famous of mountains city.I love it.And I major in International Educational of Chinese.My college lies in Hechuan Chongqing,big,beautiful and soft environment,green trees,Lotus Pond,you will fall in love it.Tens of thousands of student from the whole country.I'm one of the thousands people,I 'm not attracted.Libary ,classroom ,canteen, and dormitary are my living place.Very monotonous,but that my routine.What inspiring me is that I can do what I want to in my free time,such as play the guitar,run,read,listin to music and sleep.Most of school would hold a sports meeting.when it comes,our students would boil except me,I didn't join,just because of my shyness.Also there are many clubs in my college,again I didn't join in. When I return to school I am a sophomore.I want to change myself for not shy and be brave.goodluck to me.
hola Adara, quieres practicar español por video llamada?

My college

I am a college student in Chongqing which is beautiful and famous of mountains city.I love it.And I major in International Educational of Chinese.My college is layed n Hechuan Chongqing,big,beautiful and soft environment,green trees,Lotus Pond,you will fall in love it.Tens of thousands of student from the whole country.I'm one of the thousands people,I 'm not attracted.Libary ,classroom ,canteen, and dormitary are my living place.Very monotonous,but that my routine.What inspiring me is that I can do what I want to in my free time,such as play the guitar,run,read,listin to music and sleep.Most of school would hold a sports meeting.when it comes,our students would boil except me,I didn't join,just because of my shyness.Also there are many clubs in my college,again I didn't join in. When I return to school I am a sophomore.I want to change myself for not shy and be brave.goodluck to me.