Diana
Have you ever said Hello to stranger? I was in a supermarket when I saw to a person of back, he was tall, thin, their hair was black and curly, the skin was swarthy, he looks like with my friend Luis. After that, I shouted "Hey Luis, turns and say Hello", but he didn't. Five minutes before, I approached him, and say "Hey Luis, how are you", suddenly, He turns and said me: "Excuse me, I didn't recognize you, you were a stranger" I only said "Sorry, I confused" and after that I feel very embarassed.
1

Have you ever said hello to a stranger?

I was in the supermarket when I saw a person, from behind, who was tall and thin. Their hair was black and curly and their skin was swarthy. He looked like my friend Luis.

After that, I shouted "Hey Luis, turn and say Hello!" but he didn't.

Five minutes later, I approached him, and said "Hey Luis, how are you?" Suddenly, he turned and said, "Excuse me? I don't recognize you. You are a stranger."

I only said "Sorry, I was confused." After that I felt very embarassed.

(*consider saying "dark complexion" or "olive-toned" instead of Swarthy, it <em>sometimes </em>can include a negative connotation)

Have you ever said Hello to stranger?

I was in a supermarket when I saw a person from the back, he was tall, thin, his hair was black and curly, the skin was swarthy, he looked like with my friend Luis.

After that, I shouted "Hey Luis, turn (around) and say Hello", but he didn't.

Five minutes later, I approached him, and said "Hey Luis, how are you", suddenly, He turned and said to me: "Excuse me, I don't recognize you, you are a stranger"

I only said "Sorry, I was confused" and after that I felt very embarassed.