Rosmï
travel experience At start of this year from 1 of january to 5. I and my best friends we went to travel a beautiful and tourist town near ours city, it was a great adventure, those days, we were very happy, we enjoyed a traditional food, beatiful places, in that place there are many churches, it was builded in the colonial years. we went to a very river we could swimm there the water was cold too. we could take a lot of photos. i think, it was a great d experience for start this year.
1

travel experience

At the beginning of this year, from January 1st to the 5th, my best friends and I visited a beautiful tourist town near our city. It was a great adventure!  We were very happy. We enjoyed  traditional foods and beautiful places. In that city, there are many churches that were built back in the colonial years. We went to a very nice river where we could swim, but the water was cold too. We took a lot of photos. I think it was a great experience to start the year.

Travel Experience

Earlier this year, between the 1st of January and the 5th, my best friends and I traveled to a beautiful, tourist town near our city. It was a great adventure and we were very excited! We enjoyed traditional food and beatiful places. In the city, there were many churches that were built in the colonial years. We visited a large river and we could swim, though the water was too cold. We took a lot of photos. I think it was a great experience to start the year.