Emma
Moody Day Today was a moody day ...on brief, expectation hurts.. my activities unknowingly hurts my boyfriend ..He felt that , "I am lethargic always and dont even put my ears to hear his words"...Today only I realized his feelings...actually I don't know which situation made him to say like that to me...I won't be like that...it hurts me a lot....normally I do expect only one thing , that I would be aware of the things what he is doing or his decision on important matters ...meanwhile I would also tell everything to him.????????????

Moody Day

Today was a moody day ...on brief, expectation hurts.. my activities unknowingly hurts my boyfriend ..He felt that , "I am lethargic always and dont even put my ears to hear his words"...Today only I realized his feelings...actually I don't know which situation made him to say like that to me...I wouldn't  be like that...it hurts me a lot....normally I do expect only one thing , that I would be aware of the things what he is doing or his decision on important matters ...meanwhile I would also tell him everything.????????????