Yaolong
a lucky trip My first trip to San Diego is a lucky one. I finished all the things before the day I took the airplane to America. The airplane landed in Los Angles. I got well treats by my friends in LA. The next day, I went to San Diego by train. The railway was along the coast so the scenery was very beautiful. When I arrived San Diego, I found the right bus to UCSD easily by asking a kind man. When I arrived UCSD, someone helped me to take the shuttle to the apartment I rent. I could use the cook and furniture in the apartment for free. What is more, the rent was cheap. All these things mean a good start for my trip in San Diego.

a lucky trip

My first trip to San Diego was a lucky one. I finished everything the day before I took the airplane to America. The airplane landed in Los Angeles. I was treated well by my friends in LA. The day after I arrived in LA, I went to San Diego by train. The railway was along the coast so the scenery was very beautiful. When I arrived in San Diego, I found the right bus to UCSD easily by asking a kind man. When I arrived at UCSD, someone helped me to take the shuttle to the apartment I am renting. I could use the stove and furniture in the apartment for free. What is more, the rent is cheap. All these things mean a good start for my trip in San Diego.

Heya. No one says 'airplane'. Just say plane.
I switched the last couple of sentences to present tense, but I'm not sure if that's correct because I'm not sure of the following: Are you renting a room with a kitchen in a hotel, or an apartment? Also, how long will you be staying there?

San deigo is a nice tourist place...here many places are there ...don't forget to visit universal studio...I have seen safari park and zoo recently...it's a nice experience...Enjoy it fully