June
September 2015 - A 30-Days English Learning Scheme The first day of September today - spring officially begins in my region. To me this's a chance for refreshing therefore I'm going to set up a 30-Days plan so to keep myself motivated. It means I'll keep learning English every day over the 30 days in September. Not only that, I'll strictly stay disciplined and healthy everyday life routine. Let me get started. (Corrections, responses, comments and discussions will be highly appreciated.)
Day 11 - a day for reflection. I've been concentrating on the overwhelming study so long, also caught up in busyness of daily lives that I need to take a day to step back/look back reflecting on what I've been doing right, and what isn't working. By making reflection I gain perspective. (I feel holding myself accountable to a group of people with posting all of these to the public/public pressure to keep it up)
It's been 9 days of intensively studying. On the Day 10 I'd a looooooong sleep.
Day 9 - a relatively relaxed day 1) Evening jog 2) water, vegetables 3) wordlist of 40 4) 09 (3 rounds) 5) 09 (3 rounds) 06 (3 rounds) -- I was too hard on myself, I reckon, and that's why I slow down quite a bit today. Think about the big picture, June.
Day 8 - a very productive day 1) Evening jog 2) fruit, nuts, deep fries 3) wordlist of 62 reviewed twice in the morning and evening 4) 08 (3 rounds) 5) 08 (3 rounds) 01 + 02 +03 +04 +05 (3 rounds) I was meant to review 4)'s 01 to 05. However, by the end of night, my brain has been so filled up already that I couldn't do any more.

September 2015 - A 30-Days English Learning Scheme

The first day of September today - spring officially begins in my region. To me this's a chance for refreshing therefore I'm going to set up a 30-Days plan so to keep myself motivated. It means I'll keep learning English every day over the 30 days in September. Not only that, I'll strictly stay disciplined and healthy everyday life routine. Let me get started.

(Corrections, responses, comments and discussions will be highly appreciated.)

30-Day Scheme