KEN
My test day Today, I have a health test. First, "run fast" 30 meters within maximum 4.86 seconds. I ran 3.86 seconds ^^. Next content is "standing jump", I saw limit score is 2m60. But I don't know how that I can jump over that limit. My supervisor stared to me and said that he can't believe it, if you jump like this, he doesn't how to know mark point for me. And then he had to write "really good" into my health examination. I am only smiling and told he that "Thank you very much". Third, my challenge is a crunch examination within 30 seconds and I must crunch enough 28 times. I finished it with 32 times. Perfect! You know! Finally, the right-wrist's power. My supervisor give to me a gauges machine and guide to me how to use it. Then, I begin use my right hand and confined it. My score after that is 49 while maximum score is 48. Yes. I finish my test day like that. Thank for reading and for correcting my test ^^
I don't know. @@. Because my brother borrow my laptop. He is IT guy like me and you. I don't know what is he doing? Sorry my big bro. It's my fault.
but I can‘t help you, you removed me on Skype. And you never send me any message. What is wrong with you?
Yes. I know, my big brother. This is reason why I need your help. ^^
it needs a lot of correction gramatically