Ginger Lv
About immigration With the development of global economy, the immigration to different countries has become more frequent than ever before. The first crucial choice for the new immagrants is to decide the attidude towards the new culture and the old. Should they abandon the old ways, in order to adapt to local customs and codes of behaviour? The answer is simple. No matter where you are, always try to be a better oneself. With this principle, first of all, one needs to be self-confident and be proud of who he is. Denying or abandoning the past equals to deny oneself. Value system is formed with our growth and affected our way of living. It is good to optimize the value system, but no need to adjust it compulsarily to fit the new enviroment. Also, the feature of the original culture is a strong and attractive characteristic. People would be curious about your own culture, and it's a good chance to become a bridge between different cultures. Secondly, one shall be open minded to the new world and eager to have new experiences. Codes of behaviour are the regulations of different societies. Try to understand and obey them. This would make it easier for you to be accepted by the society. But you shall make decision with own value system on what to accept. With the statements above, it is important for the immigrants to be open in mind both to the past and the future with a strong self-confidence. People will be accepted being who they are. The part that is the same with others make people feel safe, but more importantly, the part that is different get people attracted to you.

About immigration

With the development of a global economy, the immigration to different countries has become more frequent than ever before. The first crucial choice for the new immagrants is to decide their attitude towards the new culture and the old. Should they abandon the old ways, in order to adapt to local customs and codes of behaviour? The answer is simple. No matter where you are, always try to be a better oneself person. [ or, you should always try to better yourself ]

With  Considering this principle, first of all, one needs to be self-confident and be proud of who he is. Denying or abandoning the past equals is the same as todenying oneself. Value systems is are formed with our growth and affected our way of living. It is good to optimize the any value system, but there is no need to adjust it compulsarily to fit the new enviroment.

Also, the feature of the original culture is a strong and attractive characteristic. People would be curious about your own culture, and it's a good chance to become a bridge between different cultures.

I think this is more cleanly exressed as ....

Also, people will find certain features of the original culture attractive and will be curious, giving you an opportunity to become a bridge between the two.

Secondly, one should be open minded to the new world and eager to have new experiences. Codes of behaviour are the regulations of different societies. Try to understand and obey them. This will make it easier for you to be accepted by the society. But you shall make decision with own value system on what to accept, and what to keep.

With the statements above in mind , it is important for the new immigrants to be open in mind to both to the past and the future with a strong self-confidence. People will be accepted being for who they are. The part that is the same Commonality, [or, cultural aspects shared ] with others makes people feel safe, but more importantly, differences attract people to you.

Hi, would anyone please give me some advice on this article? Thanks a lot.