Olga
friends Yesterday I had really great time with my friend - Karina. She lives two years in USA. We spend all day together, and spoke a lot about life in Russia and USA. we spoke about political situation, opinion simple people. What happened in American churches, liberalism and silence about what Bible says truthfully. We walked around our beautiful city and just shared each other feelings, thoughts and just laugh. Remembered funny story from ours lives. people around you can extend your world. different and good people can do your world more rich and wider.
1

Corrections in red.  Stylistic suggestions in blue

Friends

Yesterday I had really great time with my friend Karina.
She has been living in the USA for two years.
We spent all day together, and spoke a lot about life in Russia and the USA.
We spoke about the political situationthe opinions of ordinary people, what has happened in American churches, liberalism, and the silence about what the Bible says truthfully.
We walked around our beautiful cityjust shared our thoughts and feelings with each other, and just laughed. We remembered funny stories from ours lives.

The people around you can expand/extend your world.  Good people who are different from you can make your world broader/wider and richer.

Friends

Yesterday I had really great time with my friend - Karina.
She been living two years in USA.
We spent all day together, and spoke a lot about life in Russia and USA.
We spoke about the political situation and opinions from simple minded people. What happened in American churches, liberalism, silence and about what bible says truthfully.
We walked around our beautiful city and just shared each other feelings, thoughts and just laughed. We remembered funny story from ours lives.

People around you can extend your world. Different and good people enrich your world with knowledge or a different point of view.