Mike Van Huber
Well that's me. Hello my name is Mike I'm from Switzerland, Zürich. I'm highly fascinated by music, of course I do by myself music and play in a band called "Searching For Diamonds" as a singer/screamer. I'm also fascinated by art, I do also by myself art and design logos, prints and other relatable things for bands. Those are my main hobbies. I'm also interested in fashion, marketing, animes and so on. Best wishes Mike

Well that's me.

Hello, my name is Mike and I'm from Switzerland, more precisely - from Zürich.

I'm passionate about ("fascinated" is used when you mostly don't know the subject of your fascination) music. And of course I perform myself by playing in a band called "Searching For Diamonds" as a singer/screamer. I'm also interested in (excited about, taken with - sound better to me) art, which I also do myself (to do something by yourself = to do it alone) Along with artwork, I design logos, print and other related things (stuff - good word!) for bands.
Those are my main hobbies.
I'm also interested in fashion, marketing, anime and so on.

Best wishes

Mike

Well that's me.

Hello my name is Mike and I'm from Switzerland, Zürich.

I'm highly fascinated by music, of course I play music in a band called "Searching For Diamonds" as a singer/screamer. I'm also fascinated by art, I make art and design logos, prints and other relatable things for bands.
Those are my main hobbies.
I'm also interested in fashion, marketing, animes and so on.

Best wishes

Mike