Iñaki
Accesibility of natural wonders We can say that almost in every country has at least one natural wonder that every tourist guides of the country qualify as “must see”. In most cases they have made efforts to become accessible to any tourist to visit the most beautiful nooks on their natural parks. Which are the reasons for that? Firstly, make the zone safer for the people with railings, marked trails, secured cliffs, etc. In addition, this way people with reduced mobility can enjoy this landscapes thanks to concrete paths, stairs or even funiculars. Secondly, some of these things could help to preserve or reduce the human impact on the environment, such as garbage bins, car parkings, marked trails instead of traffic caos, prohibited areas … can reduce the erosion or fire hazard. At last but not least, it can result on a good source of incomes to the administration if they decide to charge for the entry to the park. In my opinion, frequently this point is valued ignoring the real conservation of the environment witch, in long-term, also makes the place less likeable. Thus, the responsibles has to measure with caution the scope when they decide to “make accessible” a natural wonder.
1

Accesibility of natural wonders

We can say that almost in almost every country there has to be at least one natural wonder that every tourist guides of the that country qualify qualifies as a “must see”. In most cases they have made efforts to become accessible to any tourist to visit the most beautiful nooks on in their natural parks.
Which What are the reasons for that?
Firstly, make the zone safer for the people with railings, marked trails, secured cliffs, etc. In addition, this way people with reduced mobility can enjoy this the/those landscapes thanks to concrete paths, stairs or even funiculars.
Secondly, some of these things could help to preserve or reduce the human impact on the environment, such as garbage bins, car parking, marked trails instead of traffic chaos, prohibited areas … can reduce the erosion or fire hazard. 

At Last but not least, it can result on a to a good source of incomes to the administration if they decide to charge for the entry to the park. In my opinion, frequently this point is valued ignoring the real conservation of the environment witch which, in the long-term, also makes the place less likeable.
Thus, the responsibles has have to measure with caution the scope when they decide to “make accessible” a natural wonder.