Daniel Chen
Food without national boundary My wife and I have a friend named Dominic who is come from Germany. He is interested in Chinese language and Chinese foods. We often invite him to our home and cook some delicious foods treat him. He likes Chinese foods very much in spite of can’t eat something too spicy. We treated Dominic to Korean barbecue last night, he likes the foods there very much, so do I. last week, he regaled we with Italian noodles, pizza and German beer in an Italian restaurant. We all like the Italian foods although I think the beer much better. What’s more, we all like Japanese food, Taiwanese food too. Generally speaking, I think food just as music which without national boundary. People all over the world will like as long as it tastes well, no matter it belongs to which country.

Food without national boundary

My wife and I have a friend named Dominic who is comes from Germany*. He is interested in Chinese language and Chinese foods. We often invite him to our home and cook some delicious foods to treat him.* He likes Chinese foods very much despite that/even though in spite of can’t eat anything something too spicy.

We treated Dominic to Korean barbecue last night. He liked** the foods there very much, so did I. Last week, he amazed us regaled us*** with Italian spaghetti pasta**** noodles, pizza and German beer in an Italian restaurant. Although we all liked***** the Italian foods although I thought the beer was much better. What’s more, we all like Japanese food and Taiwanese food too.

Generally speaking, I think food is just like as music which is without national boundariesy. People all over the world will like it as long as it tastes goodwell, no matter it belongs to which country it belongs to.

*You can either say "who comes from Germany" or "who is from Germany," but  not "who is comes from Germany" :) 

**If you are talking about one specific event, you have to use the past tense, "he liked the food there very much, so did I."  Using the present tense indicates that you regularly go to the restaurant. If you were saying it like this it would work, "Last night, we treated Dominic to the Korean barbecue restaurant we enjoy going to every month. He likes the food there and so do I."

***I don't fully understand what you mean by "he regaled we." I looked up the word "regale" in the dictionary and it seems like it means to entertain or amuse, honestly though we don't really use this word very often in English. From the context, I think you could say this instead, "He amazed us with.." 

****In English we usually use the word ”noodles" when referring to Chinese noodles or soup noodles. For Italian pasta that is long, in English we use the Italian word  "spaghetti," and for all other Western short pasta we use the word "pasta." 

*****Same as in **, since it is a one time event use past tense. :)