Viktória
My Favourite Confectionery I read an article last week about one of my favourite places will be closed. The place is a confectionery, called Jégbüfé. The article said that this is the place that one person loves, another person hates. There is no in between. It was surprise for me, because I thought that everybody loves Jégbüfé.  The place was opened in 1952, it was an iconic place for the generation before us. Most people loved it, because the place looked like at the same all of the time. The equipment was the same, there wasn’t chair and people could eat the cakes in the windows and they could see the streets and the bus stations. One of my reasons I liked it, because it was in Ferenciek tere. And close to there, there is a beautiful bridge, so it is a really nice neighborhood. The writer told us that the place will be a 5 starts apartment and it never open again. So, we went there at the last time and we ate some cakes. And then I found a poster on the window which informed us that the place will be open in 2017. Yay! I know it never be the same again. I think it will be really fancy, and the prices will be more expensive. But, after all, I’m glad, because I can eat my cake one of the most beautiful neighborhood of Budapest.