Autumnholic Pau
Essay (FCE practise) Statment to talk about: Shopping has little value as a leisure activity. When it comes to spend our free time there is a vast variety of activities we could do. It is known that going shopping is on the top list of this type of pastimes but does it really deserve this position? Some people claim that leisure time may be filled with social activities that approach you to your family and friends -activities such as long strolls or an evening playing a match. This position what really means is that free time is made for being spent on nature with people we love and that this doesn't need a money outlay. In order to this thought, shopping has no value. On the other hand, we can't deny the amount of people who invest their evenings walking through one shop to another with the clear aim of getting something new to wear or maybe just having fun on the fitting-room trying on dresses and colourful blouses with friends. While it is true that leisure time is a moment to spend relaxing with family or friends, shopping is not so far from this. During shopping we can take it calmly -it is a time we can spend with our people talking while seeing clothes. In fact, it just matters that the person ends the day with renovated strengths and not whether their way of spend their time is considered better or worse than any other.