shoko
Obon season Obon is a Japanese religious custom to pray for ancestors. And many people go to back their hometown to visit family’s graves during obon season. Typically, Obon season is from august 13 through august 16 so many people take days off before and after a few days from obon season. Some of them go to trip or do class reunion for these days. Because, any resort in crowded. Fireworks displays and Summer festivals are performed well in this season. By the way, I went to Saihoji temple and watched “進撃の巨人 Attack on Titan”movie in this season(^^)

Obon season

Obon is a Japanese religious custom to pray for ancestors. And many people go to back back to their hometowns to visit family’s graves during the obon season. Typically, the Obon season is from 13 August <em>// or 'August the 13th' //</em> through 16 August so many people take days off before and after a few days from the obon season. Some of them go to on trips or do class reunions for these days. Because, any resort in crowded. ~~ I don't really understand this. Can you explain please?
Fireworks displays and Summer festivals are performed well in this season.
By the way, I went to the Saihoji temple and watched the “進撃の巨人 Attack on Titan” movie in this season(^^)

<em>Good job!!  ^.^ :)</em>