Mohamed
ST calls SS for forming a crisis cell to combat the global economic recession The chief of RDP calls SS and the engineer IM government for rapidly forming a crisis cell to manage the economic in the coming stage which seems to witness a global recession and a decline in the economic growth size which will lead to more social unrest unless take an early action to confront the problem.In a press release, on Monday evening,Sadat said that the sharp drop that hit most of the main world's stock markets, coupled with consistently sharp decline of oil price clearly reflect that the global economy may be entering a new slowdown phase where growth rates decrease and unemployment increase , in addition to its impact on World Trade movement that pass through the Suez Canal.Sadat, added that such serious developments come at a time the Economic and Social Egyptian can not bear. The political leadership and the government should interact with much seriousness, and speed up the pace to carry out structural reforms, remove the administrative obstacles, gain international and local investors' confidence, and raise the transparency and participation in the decision-making level; so that we can cross this critical stage.