yutaka
2 Incidents When I was wiping the windows in my workplace, strong rain started falling suddenly. It seemed as if the sky got angry. Because of the bad weather, some ships capsized in the sea near Nagasaki prefecture.(I knew this incident on TV after came back home.) Speaking of the today's news, a design for Tokyo Olympic Games was withdrawn because of the suspicion of plagiarism. I was surprised to hear that news. I wonder why some problems arise one after another related to the Tokyo Olympic Games.

Two Incidents

When I was wiping the windows in my workplace, strong rain started falling suddenly. It seemed as if the sky got angry.
Some ships capsized in the sea near Nagasaki prefecture, because of the bad weather, (I saw this incident on TV when I came home.)

Speaking of the today's news, a design for Tokyo Olympic Games was withdrawn because of the suspicion of plagiarism. I was surprised to hear that news. I wonder why some problems arise one after another related to the Tokyo Olympic Games?

10 Rules for Writing Numbers and Numerals: http://www.dailywritingtips.com/10-rules-for-writing-numbers-and-numerals/ I make this mistake often as well. If you're interested, you can have a look at the article. :) ;)