Sunny
My Work I work as a teacher in China. I have been teaching Chinese history of music for nearly ten years. .I am glad that I choose to be a teacher after finishing university. I love my job. It's intersting for me to tell the students what is Chinese music and How it get to be. I hate the force-feeding approach to teaching. I like to exchange my idea with stufents. At some point. I even play a role as a student. Being a teacher is amazing.It's a stable job in China. I take vocations for there months per year. I enjoy my holiday with my family .
You have made a lovely choice to be a teacher. It is wonderful to share vital information with others, and also gain more information or learn something new from your students as well. :) Don't forget the vacation period... you're off when your school is out! ;)

My Work

I work as a teacher in China. I have been teaching the history of Chinese music for nearly ten years. I am glad that I chose to be a teacher after finishing university. I love my job. It's interesting for me to tell the students what is Chinese music and how it came to be. I hate the force-feeding approach to teaching. I like to exchange my ideas with students. At some point (sometimes), I even play the role of a student. Being a teacher is amazing. It's a stable job in China. I take vacations for three months per year. I enjoy my holiday with my family.