HyunWook Park
Problem Regarding My Debit Card I came to Istanbul last Thursday. When I came out of the airport, I tried to withdraw some money to take a bus to the city center. When I put my card to a bank manchine, it suddenly said "my card has been captured". I was so panic at that time because I had a couple of more problems before that occured and my girlfriend was waiting for me for more than 3 hours due to the delay. Luckily, I had some euros as cash, so I could get some money by exchanging them to Turkish lira. I didn't have a phone, so I couldn't report the problem to the bank. I tried to get it sorted out, but didn't know how. I asked people walking around me, but no one could help me. I went to a shop and explained my situation. Fortunately, one of the clerks of the shop called to the back and I was able to explain my situation. They told me that I needed to wait for 5 days to get my card back. 5days has passed and I went to the bank to get my card back today. When I got there, I could get it without waiting for a long time. I was really appreciated. I haven't tried to withdraw some money out of the card yet, but tried to buy something from a supermarket. And it worked! I hope there won't be a problem again.
1

Problem Regarding My Debit Card

I came arrived in to Istanbul last Thursday. When I came out of the airport, I tried to withdraw some money to take a bus to the city center. When I put my card in to an ATM bank manchine, it suddenly said, "my your card has been captured". I was so panicked at that time because I had a couple of more problems before that occurred and my girlfriend had been was waiting for me for more than 3 hours due to the delay. Luckily, I had some euros at hand as cash, so I could get some money by exchanging them to Turkish lira.
I didn't have a phone with me, so I couldn't report the problem to the bank. I tried to get it sort it out, but didn't know how. I asked people walking around me, but no one could help me. I went to a shop and explained my situation. Fortunately, one of the clerks of the shop called to the bank and I was able to explain my situation. They told me that I would need to wait for 5 days to get my card back.
5 days have passed and I went to the bank to get my card back today. When I got there, I could get got it without waiting for a long time. I was really appreciated that. I haven't tried to withdraw some money out of the card again yet, but tried to buy something from a supermarket. And it worked! I hope there won't be a problem again.

Good writing!

Something like that happened to me once as well. Not fun.

--Ravi.

It's nice to hear that you've your card now.If you need anything I'll try to help you as I can bro!