Aleeza
what a hectic day Today was a very hectic day for me. September has started and exam is around the corner. I am left with only one month and i have to complete preperation for one whole subject i.e, Economics. its very tough and challenging subject and carries 200 marks. I am so tensed that how would I cover the whole course in a short period of one month.
1

What a Hectic Day!

Today was a very hectic day for me. September has started and exam is around the corner. I am left with only one month (a month) and I have to complete my preparation for one whole subject (a whole subject or an entire subject) i.e, Economics. It's a very tough and challenging subject and it carries 200 marks. I am so tensed as to how I would cover the whole course in a short period of one month (I am so tensed as to how I would be able to cover the whole course in a short period of one month.).

What a hectic day!

Today was a very hectic day for me. September has started and my exam is around the corner. I am left with only one month and I have to complete my preperation for one whole subject i.e, Economics. It's a very tough and challenging subject and it carries 200 marks. I am so tensed that about, how I would cover the whole course in a short period of one month.

Great effort, just a few minor errors. Fingers crossed for your exam, I am sure you will ace it! If you got any queries about english, feel free to drop me a line or two. Cheers! =)

Best of luck in your exams! ;) Take it easy, that's the first step. Then...divide the amount of pages that you have to cover, for the amount of days, you have to prepare. I always find it best to put a lesser number of days, you know...just to play it safe. If your teacher gave any hints as to what might come in the exam, try to focus more on those areas, provided that your teacher is trustworthy. Of course, it's always a good idea to throw in a little extra, just in case! ;) And, please...don't forget to breathe. It will be over before you know it, Inshaa Allaah. Just stay focused. :)