Carolina
Hello, Today it is a nice day :D Good Morning Today it is a nice day, and I don't know if going it rain. But a like when the day it is so hot ! because is very whether to go to the beach. Today I'm stand in my house to reding a book and afternon I'm going to watch TV. I hope that tomorrow it is nice day too. Good bye
1

Today it is a nice day, and I don't know if it's going to rain, but I like it when the day it is so hot ! because <em>it's possible?</em> to go to the beach. Today I'm staying in my house to read a book and in the afternoon I'm going to watch TV. I hope that tomorrow it is nice day too. Good bye.

<em>In the sentences where you wrote today or tomorrow, it isn't necessary to write it, because today and tomorrow would be the subjects of those sentences. Enjoy your day!</em>

Today is a nice day, And im not sure if it is going to rain, But i like it when its so hot, Maybe i go to the beach, Im staying home reading books and will watch T.V in afternoon, I hope tomorrow will be as nice as today, Goodbye,