Mick陳
Learning English With Fun I have been using flash card system to learn English these days. I used it for some time before, but until this point, I begin to know the correct way to use it. I usually write down a word or a phrase on a side of a card, and draw a picture which can help me recall the meaning of this word or phrase on another side. I put these cards into a cardbox and I always take them out and have a review. Then my vocabulary get rapidly improved. I also like to play English games. I have purchased Terraria and I'm playing it. When I meet strange words I can look up in my dictionary, and make a flash card. As I play this game, strange words reduced little by little. It's really a fantasitc experience that I begin to understand most words appearing in this game. By the way, I think these words I've learned from it are very useful because the objects are very common in real life, and in this game you can create whatever you want just like Minecraft! I love this game so much.

Learning English With Fun

I have been using flash cards system to learn English these days. I used it for some time before, but until this point I didn't know the correct way to use them  begin to know the correct way to use it.  I usually write down a word or a phrase on one side of a card, and then draw a picture which can help me recall the meaning of this word or phrase on another side. I put these cards into a cardbox and I always take them out and have a review. Then my vocabulary get rapidly improves (as a result). 

I also like to play English games. I have purchased Terraria and I'm playing it. When I meet come upon strange words* I can look them up in my dictionary, and make a flash card. As I play this game, strange words* reduced little by little. It's really a fantasitc experience that I can begin to understand most of the words appearing in this game. By the way, I think these words  I've learned from it are very useful because the objects are very common in real life, and in this game you can create whatever you want just like Minecraft! I love this game so much.

*I think literally what you're saying is correct, but I don't think you are expressing what you want to express. "strange words" is equivalent to saying a "weird word" (奇怪的). I think you probably want to say words you don't know, word's you are unfamiliar with 陌生?. So instead, I recommend you write "unfamiliar words" or "new words" instead. 

I have been using the flash card system to learn English these days. I used it for some time before, but until this point, I didn't know the correct way to use it. I usually write down a word or a phrase on a side of a card, and draw a picture which can help me recall the meaning of this word or phrase on the other side. I put these cards into a cardbox and I always take them out and have a review. Then my vocabulary improves rapidly

I also like to play English games. I have purchased Terraria and I'm playing it. When I find strange words I can look them up in my dictionary, and make a flash card. As I play this game, there are fewer strange words. It's really a fantasitc experience that I begin to understand most words appearing in this game. By the way, I think these words I've learned from it are very useful because the objects are very common in real life, and in this game you can create whatever you want just like Minecraft! I love this game so much.