Relieving Stress Nowadays, people suffers alot from stress in their life. These stresses can be attributed to the problems which appeared in modern life such as, high bills, taxes, renting, and social problems. To move on, people need to relieve the stress from time to time and they use different theories for this purpose. One of the most funny way is what we can call the laugh clubs, Indians have a clubs where people can gather to just laugh. It is not important why they laugh. Usually, it start by one person and then people around him will start to laugh eventhough they don't know the reason. People say laughing help them to forget their daily problems and to chill up. Another interesting theory developed by Japanese people which called "relax by smashing dishes". Some restaurants let their customers to smash dishes why they finish their meal. They say it help them to relies the build up stress. However, it could hurt the customers financially and then he or she will stress more afterward. Other people prefer very simple ways like listening to music or hang out with friends or cutting the pushes around the house or doing any kind of sport. Nevertheless, some people still suffer from severe stress and as a result it causes them alot of diseases like diaria, high blood pressure, or insomnia. Despise all of the pressure around us, it still worthy to try one of these theories to relieve our stresses.
I like to read or stay alone. I never smash things, it look like funny though :) my essay is part of TOEFL iBT test skills. I am testing my self :D
Smashing dishes is my favorite of all (,") I always advise my friends to buy a dozen of cheap dishes and keep them for stressful times, but the truth is I've never tried it before, because you know I have to clean all the mess O_o To be honest, there's one thing that I rely on when I'm stressed and it worked with me every single time; I simply fast. It's good to read something for you Comendante, welcome back :D